Greetings!
Nothing outstanding to report on today, but I have a couple of things to talk about quickly. I'm here to give some updates on what will be appearing on the blog this week. Lots of exciting things will appear on Unwinding the Reel! Including...
A fairly in depth look at my movie collection (I wanted to post this last week but there were other things that came around that I wanted to post about). I will include plenty of photographs and focus on a few of my favorite pieces from the collection (including some rare DVD releases and comprehensive box sets), so make sure you check that out. (So I can shamelessly brag about it... ha).
Also, I will be going to see Oblivion sometime this week. The film stars Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman and is a science fiction film of some sort. I saw the trailer a few times and have heard half decent things about it, so that's going to be my theatrical release this week. I'm hoping Rob Zombie's newest film, The Lords of Salem, gets a wide release so I can check that out as well. Unfortunately it looks like that may not happen, so I may have to wait until it gets an On Demand release or even a blu-ray release.
I also got around to watching TerrorVision and the Video Dead later last week, so I'll do a double feature review on those films. The blu-ray release is a pretty fantastic package, so if those movies interest you stay tuned!
Other than that, I've been working a lot of hours and playing quite a bit of Minecraft and of course spending time with my girlfriend (and our cats). I won't lie, I've been watching some movies as well but Minecraft has kind of been the priority during these sessions.
Thank you for reading and stay tuned!
Ethan W.
Shoot out scene better than Open Range shoot out?
ReplyDeleteI'm pumped to see it