Greetings!
Just a few quick updates on what I will be covering in the next week.
Reviews of new releases will include: The Place Beyond the Pines (2012), Iron Man 3 (2013), and Gangster Squad (2013). I will also be doing at least one retrospect review: Event Horizon (1997).
Also, I will be writing a kind of improvised rambling on my thoughts on a certain filmmaker. I kind of had this idea before to occasionally write about a specific director, actor, genre, etc... and just give my thoughts on the past, present, and possible future that relates to the subject. And so, with To the Wonder having been recently released, and rumors of an upcoming director's cut of The Tree of Life, I decided to have my first topic be director Terrence Malick. He's one of my favorites and I have to lot to say, so check back!
Thanks for reading!
Ethan W.
No comments:
Post a Comment