Greetings!
So it has been a very long time (a
couple of months) since I posted any new reviews or updates of any
sort on the blog. First of all, I would like to apologize for the
absence and all of the movies that were released that I missed. The
combination of me looking for a full time job (which I have now),
busy summer schedule, and daily life in general kept me from sitting
down and writing any reviews that I felt confident were the best I
could write. Well, I have decided that I'm getting settled in enough
with my new schedule that I will have plenty of time to be able to
see new films and write reviews for them (among other posts, such as
new movies I have purchased or reviews of older movies).
Also, Oscar season is starting and the
race for the big prizes are getting heated up. There are a LOT of
movies I need to see before the big night (which will be March 2,
2014) and I will certainly be writing reviews for all of them. I
plan on giving my personal predictions of what will be nominated, and
after nominations are announced I will give my predictions as to what
I think will win, and who I think should win. As an added bonus, I
plan on doing my own picks on what I think should be nominated along
with my personal winners (as kind of a fun way to share what my
favorite movies of the year were).
So in short, I'm back and will be
writing as often as I can to bring you more reviews and other movie
related scribblings! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you
come back soon!
PS
I will go through my old posts and make
sure I actually write some of the things that I said I was going to
in the past. I don't want to leave behind any things I said I would
do!
I plan on doing a review of Gravity
first (since it is by FAR my favorite film of the year, and will be a
huge Oscar contender) as well as other movies I have seen that I feel
are worth checking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment